Thursday, January 15, 2015

Liebster Award #2

Hey everyone! I Today I have a Liebster Award! This will be my second time participating, if you want to see my first post click here. I put off doing this for a while, but I've been nominated by a couple of people so I figured I'd better step up my game and answer the questions! Since I've been nominated twice, I'll be doing all the questions from each time, so this could get quite long! I'd love to thank Dress Dynamic and miss applecrumbles blog for nominating me! You guys should go check them out they have AMAZING blogs!!! Well, on with the questions!

The Rules:

Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog.
Answer the questions given by the nominator
Nominate 11 other bloggers (who have less than 200 followers) and link them
Notify all the bloggers you nominated
Create 11 new questions for the nominees to answer

Dress Dynamic questions: 

1. What is your fashion inspiration?
Okay so I'm not super sure what this is asking because I'm not up on my fashion lingo, but if it's a fashion inspiration who's a person it would be Taylor Swift because I absolutely love how she's so vintage yet modern. If it's a style kind of thing I love simple, classic, and preppy things and practically anything from anthropologie (at least I do when I stalk their website). 

2. What was your favorite personal look of 2014?
My favorite personal look of 2014 was what I wore for Christmas Eve mass. I had on a plum dress with a cool texture, a longish black cardigan (the kind without the buttons), black tights, and a pair of black Chelsea boots. 

3. Why do you want to blog?
I want to blog because I think it's a different way to express yourself and you can share your thoughts with everyone! I am also really inspired by other bloggers because they seem like they have so much fun with it!

4. Who is your favorite designer?
I honestly don't have a favorite designer. I kind of like Elie Saab's dresses, but really I have no idea. 

5. Which is your favorite season?
My favorite season is fall because it's cold enough to wear cute jackets and warm sweaters but you don't have to bundle up quite yet. I also love the colors of the leaves when they change and the crunch of the leaves when you walk on them. And of course the apple pies and everything like that!

6. Pick a few words that describe your style.
Simple, classy, comfy, and unique. 

7. What is your biggest fashion love right now?
I am really in love with plaid right now. Even though I don't own that much I am always seeing plaid things on Asos and Ruche and Modcloth. I especially love plaid scarves and skirts!

8. What is your favorite color?
Purple :)

9. What is your favorite store?
That's a hard one because I have stores I shop at and stores I stalk online. As far as shopping, I really like Macy's. And as far as stores I stalk, I love Anthropologie although I wish it wasn't so expensive!

10. What is your favorite shoe style?
I am so in love with Chelsea boots right now because they look so sleek and they seriously go with everything! 

11. Pick a few words to describe yourself.
I would say I'm nerdy, quiet until you know me (I am getting more outgoing though), and ambitious. 

Miss applecrumbles blog questions: 

1. What is your favorite memory from 2014?
I cannot for the life of me pick a favorite moment so I will pick a few. I really loved when I did my two favorite papers: one research paper on the Rwandan genocide and a persuasive paper and speech on why seaworld should get rid of their orca exhibit. Then I also loved when I joined crew for the fall play because I made so many new friends, found out I really loved doing backstage stuff, and became a lot more confident and happy. 

2. Where would your dream holiday destination be?
My dream holiday destination would be Paris or London, 'nuff said. 

3. What do you hope do do this year?
I hope to achieve some personal goals of mine in school, at home, and for me as a person. That sounds so cliche but it's true! 

4. If you could take only one thing with you from a house fire what would it be?
Excluding my family and my dog, I would probably take my journals (or at least my most recent one) because I always feel better once I've written stuff down that's bothering me. It's also interesting to see how far you've come from when you wrote it! 

5. What made you happy today?
I guess I was happy when I was with my friends or right now while I'm writing this! I actually had a pretty bad day. Trigonometry end of semester exams are torturous. 

6. Why did you want to start blogging?
I wanted to start blogging because I had started reading blogs a couple of years ago and it had always intrigued me. I actually started this blog in 2013, but I decided to start posting in June because I was like, hey, you want to do this so you should do it!

7. Do you have a favorite film?
Pride and Prejudice (2005 version) hands down. I also really like the 100 foot Journey. 

8. Is there any celebrity that inspires you?
Emma Watson definitely inspires me. Aside from playing Hermione in Harry Potter, I love how she's gone to college, done so well in school, become an ambassador and used her fame for good things. She got me on the feminist bandwagon too!

9. What is the best blog post you have written?
I'm really proud of my How to Survive Classes with No Friends post. It's near and dear to my heart and I hope it helped someone!

10. Have you ever done something that terrifies you to accomplish a life goal?
I know this will sound stupid and I seem like I keep talking about it, but I started off taking AP biology without having any friends in it. I've actually made some new friends because of it and it's really pushed me out of my comfort zone. There was even an overnight trip which was terrible and fun at the same time!

11. If you could go anywhere, with anyone or do anything tomorrow what would it be?
I think I would take a random person from my school on a trip to Europe with me. I am determined to have a Meant to Be experience! Haha (go read that book, it's by Lauren Morrill)! But if I had to be practical I would take my family to Europe! 
My questions:

1. What is one thing you want to do before you die?
2. What's your favorite book?
3. What was the best thing about 2014?
4. Describe your wildest dream. 
5. What is the one beauty product you cannot live without?
6. What's your biggest fear?
7. If you could go to the future or the past which would you choose and where would you go, why?
8. Do you have a signature scent? If so, what is it?
9. What is one thing you wish you could pull off (fashion/beauty related)? 
10. Who is your celebrity role model?
11. Where do you see yourself in a couple of years?

I also nominate you! If you want to, answer these questions and follow the rules! 

I hope you guys enjoyed this! Sorry it's so long, but I felt like I had to do them all! 
Have a good week and I'll should have a post up on Saturday!!! I'm going to try to be good about posting consistently! I'll be on top of things this year!

Au revoir!

"To be beautiful means to be yourself. You don't need to be accepted by others. You need to accept yourself."
-Thich Nhat Hanh

3 comments:

  1. Well done getting nominate hun great post. xox

    http://www.rainbowsandunicornsblog.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great post I really enjoyed reading your responses to the questions I wrote :D
    Kirsty x
    http://missapplecrumbles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete